Support for students
Library staff are available in person and online to support you with:
- Finding information and resources for assignments
- Accessing library and Ara systems, eg. MyAra, Moodle, Wifi
- APA referencing
- Printing, scanning, copying, and spiral binding (charges may apply)
- In-library access to technology and equipment, eg laptops, headphones, calculators
Online support is available via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live chat: AskLive
- Virtual face-to-face support: Zoom a Librarian
The Get Set Up guide has a range of resources and guides to help with Library resources, Ara systems, and useful technologies.
Full Library information for current students is available on MyAra.
Phone: 03 940 8089