Toko tauira mai tawhiti
Off campus students
Accessing Library resources
Many Library resources are available online – click here for some tips on accessing and using online resources.
To access physical Library materials, click to find out how to request a book offcampus (PDF 227KB)
The Library sends material to you by courier, and provides a freepost sticker for return post. The items you request off-campus are issued for one week for 3-day loans and 4 weeks for general material.
Who is eligible?
You’re entitled to use our off-campus request service if:
- you live more than a certain distance from one of our campus libraries (contact the Library to confirm eligibility)
- You’re required to be away from campus for a period of time as part of your study (e.g. clinical placement). Please confirm we have your correct postal address while on placement by emailing email@example.com
- You’re enrolled in a programme that is fully taught online (e.g. Graduate Diploma in Information Design and Management)
More Library support for off-campus learning
The Library can help you:
- get set up for study including using Moodle to access your course materials, Student Portal to see your exam and assessment results, forwarding your student email to your personal email so you don't miss important notices from your tutor and getting Office 365 for free on your personal device
- find our how do I guides to help you use our resources
- Access library support from home or work – chat with us on Ask Live or Zoom a librarian for face-to-face online support
Phone: 03 940 8089