New Outlook for Women
To enable students to enhance their self-awareness and confidence, by finding direction in their lives.
Identify their own interests, passions, values, and goals.
Describe current and future work values.
Align interests, passions, values, and goals to future pathways.
|Estimated Time||9 Weeks|
Please note: You will be charged an associated external fee (if applicable) plus a portion of the compulsory Student Services Levy that supports our services available to students. For full information on the compulsory Student Services Levy, visit fees and finance.
How to Apply
If there is a blue "View Dates & Apply" button near the top right hand of this page:
- click on the button
- select the relevant course option
- click "apply"
- fill in the online form and click "submit"
If there is no blue "View Dates & Apply" button near the top right hand of this page:
- print out and fill in this form
- scan it and email it to Enrolment Team OR drop it in to an Ara campus OR post it to Ara Institute of Canterbury, PO Box 540, Christchurch Mail Centre
Find out why you can feel confident about choosing to study at AraMore
- Admission & Enrolment Form PDF, 300 KB
- Dual Enrolment Form PDF, 241 KB
Area of Interest
Need some help picking the right course for you?
Send us an enquiry or book a tour and experience Ara for yourself!