Self Esteem for Women
Do you want to develop a greater sense of self worth and the ability to better nurture yourself? By taking part in this friendly, supportive and active group you can work towards these goals.
- Understanding what contributes to self esteem and how you can influence it
- Developing new ways of being with yourself and others
- Takings steps towards better self-care
- Finding new ways of expressing yourself
- Distinguish between low, healthy and inflated self esteem
- Identify and implement ways to enhance healthy self esteem
- Develop and implement self-care strategies
- Identify and reduce negative self-talk
|Estimated Time||6 Weeks|
Please note: You will be charged an associated external fee (if applicable) plus a portion of the compulsory Student Services Levy that supports our services available to students. For full information on the compulsory Student Services Levy, visit fees and finance.
How to Apply
To apply for one of our short courses, fill in a paper copy of our application form, available here, then either drop it in to your nearest campus or mail it to us at Enrolment Centre, Ara Institute of Canterbury, PO Box 540, Christchurch Mail Centre