Skip to main content
To apply urban design solutions to real-life scenarios
- Use urban design problem-solving methods.
- Interpret and follow a complex urban design brief.
- Analyse and create urban form and space, with historical, social and cultural context.
- Use process, developmental and presentation skills with a variety of media, including drawing and digital media and model-making.
- Evaluate decision making with regard to the design of complex urban built environments, including regulatory requirements.
- Apply management and communication skills for the urban design profession and associated industries.
Delivered as part of the following programmes