To enable students to gain knowledge of improving organisational effectiveness through the application of strategic management and management processes including a systematic set of strategic goals, plans and actions
Demonstrate conceptual understanding, tools and techniques fundamental to strategic management.
Critically evaluate strategic planning and examine its value to organisations.
Critically evaluate a model of strategic management.
Analyse the role of the strategic leader and the effect that culture and ethics have in moving an organisation forward.
Research and evaluate a strategic management issue within a global context.
Delivered as part of the following programmes
- Graduate Certificate in Business Management
- Bachelor of Applied Management
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Business Information Systems)
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Innovation and Entrepreneurship)
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Marketing and Sales)
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Strategic Management)
- Graduate Diploma in Laboratory Technology
- Graduate Diploma in Strategic Management
- Graduate Diploma in Business Transformation and Change