Resource Integration Management
To enable students to solve business problems in manufacturing and service industries through integrating resources in operations
Analyse techniques and strategies for the management of resources in operations.
Evaluate the application of the principle of engineering economics in supply chain operations.
Critically evaluate procurement and production processes as they relate to resource utilisation.
Analyse strategic concepts in the management of operations that guide or affect logistics and sustainability.
Apply principles of ergonomics to design operational facilities.
Delivered as part of the following programmes
- Graduate Certificate in Business Management
- Graduate Diploma in Operations and Production Management
- Bachelor of Applied Management
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Business Information Systems)
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Innovation and Entrepreneurship)
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Marketing and Sales)
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Strategic Management)
- Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain Logistics
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Business Transformation and Change)