Personal Financial Planning Project
To enable students to gain the knowledge, skills and personal attributes required of a professional in the personal financial planning industry
- Critically analyse and reflect upon the work experience in relation to relevant theories, concepts, models and current industry practice.
- Examine the relevant legislative and regulatory requirements of the personal financial planning industry and relate it to an industry-specific case study.
- Collect, evaluate and analyse qualitative and quantitative data appropriate to an industry-specific case study.
- Develop a range of strategies and financial options to meet the client's needs.
- Produce a comprehensive personal financial plan and communicate this plan for a client.