Event Marketing and Sponsorship
To enable students to apply current theory and practice in analysing, planning, monitoring, evaluating and controlling the marketing efforts related to events
Apply marketing theory to the marketing concept for an event and outline how the business plan, marketing plan, and marketing communication strategy interrelate.
Critically evaluate the different types of marketing communication messages as applied to different stages of the communication process and the media used to convey them.
Apply knowledge of communication vehicles and objectives to a marketing communication plan.
Apply relevant event marketing theories to a sponsorship plan for a specific event.
Delivered as part of the following programmes
- Graduate Diploma in Event Management
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Business Information Systems)
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Innovation and Entrepreneurship)
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Marketing and Sales)
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Strategic Management)
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Event Management)
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Supply Chain Logistics)
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Management
- Bachelor of International Tourism and Hospitality Management