Advanced Radio Broadcasting
To enable students to develop the advanced knowledge and skills and proficiencies in sound, text and vision necessary to function as a member of a team operating a radio enterprise. To enable students to learn basic small business knowledge and skills necessary to function independently as a provider of services in media industries
- Function as a member of a professional radio and sound production team.
- Apply technical, creative, research and planning skills in selected areas of the radio and sound production and performance.
- Exercise appropriate decision-making about sound content that meets legal, moral and social responsibilities.
- Demonstrate the personal and interpersonal knowledge, skills and attitudes required of an ethical media professional working independently and in a team environment.
- Us basic radio business and sales theory and practice to research, write, pitch and implement a radio station business plan.