Introduction to Enterprise Solutions Architecture
To enable students to identify and translate enterprise objectives into the design and/or evaluation and implementation of an effective IT solution in New Zealand and global contexts.
Identify, investigate and evaluate enterprise objectives to create an effective solution.
Apply sourcing techniques to facilitate the selection of a suitable solution.
Apply process-testing techniques to complex initiatives.
Interpret expectations of stakeholders and evaluate performance of suppliers involved in IT initiatives of moderate complexity.
Delivered as part of the following programmes
- Bachelor of Construction (Construction Management)
- Bachelor of Construction (Quantity Surveying)
- Graduate Diploma in Information and Communication Technologies
- Bachelor of Information and Communication Technologies (Networking and Infrastructure Pathway)
- Bachelor of Information and Communication Technologies (Information Systems Pathway)
- Bachelor of Information and Communication Technologies (Software Development Pathway)