Architectural Design Studio 3
To enable students to extend their knowledge of architectural form, space and geometry, surface and textures and to apply design principles to a given design scenario
- Apply and communicate principles of design to create two and three dimensional form and space for medium-scale buildings.
- Generate and communicate spatial solutions using design developmental process.
- Interpret and follow an architectural design brief.
- Analyse and apply relevant legislation as it applies to medium-scale buildings.
- Consider Māori culture, traditions and values in their design process.