To enable students to gain introductory knowledge of tools, techniques and principles of project management
Demonstrate knowledge of introductory project management principles to projects.
Apply project management principles to create project plans for simple projects.
Apply project management principles to execute, monitor and control simple projects.
Delivered as part of the following programmes
- Graduate Diploma in Laboratory Technology
- Graduate Diploma in Event Management
- Graduate Diploma in Operations and Production Management
- Bachelor of Construction (Construction Management)
- Bachelor of Construction (Quantity Surveying)
- Bachelor of Applied Management
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Business Information Systems)
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Innovation and Entrepreneurship)
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Marketing and Sales)