Integrated Marketing Communications
To enable students to utilise integrated marketing communications as a source of competitive advantage for a business entity
- Apply integrated marketing communication models and theories to produce a range of marketing communications.
- Demonstrate skills in designing an integrated marketing communications plan based on market research.
Delivered as part of the following programmes
- Graduate Certificate in Business Management
- Graduate Diploma in Laboratory Technology
- Graduate Diploma in Event Management
- Bachelor of Applied Management
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Business Information Systems)
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Innovation and Entrepreneurship)
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Marketing and Sales)
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Strategic Management)
- Graduate Diploma in Marketing and Sales