Business-to-Business Sales and Marketing
To enable students to apply the principles and practices of business-to-business sales and marketing
- Apply business-to-business sales and marketing theories and models to analyse the behaviours and needs of organisational customers.
- Apply business sales and marketing concepts to develop a business-to-business sales marketing plan for a specific market.
- Apply knowledge of sales concepts to develop a targeted strategy for a business-to- business market.
Delivered as part of the following programmes
- Graduate Certificate in Business Management
- Graduate Diploma in Laboratory Technology
- Graduate Diploma in Event Management
- Graduate Diploma in Strategic Management
- Bachelor of Applied Management
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Business Information Systems)
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Innovation and Entrepreneurship)
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Marketing and Sales)
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Strategic Management)