Skip to main content
To enable learners to use cross media platforms to analyse and illustrate the political, social, historical, cultural and economic influences on contemporary media and online systems
- Communicate appropriately in broadcasting and online media.
- Summarise research evidence on the media.
- Describe challenges facing broadcasting and digital media.
- Describe the obligations and rights of broadcasters under current legislation.
- Describe current broadcasting regulation.
- Evaluate media content.
- Apply knowledge of Maori culture and wider cultural awareness to media practice.
Delivered as part of the following programmes