Ara aims to support the drivers of innovation and create solutions that address our community’s needs.
Our Research Office fosters a culture of research and knowledge transfer that supports innovation and creativity. The Office’s aim is to inspire teaching and learning, add value to New Zealand’s economy and address environmental and social challenges, particularly in our region. It is underpinned by partnerships with stakeholders and industry.
Research supports our degrees and provides research and knowledge transfer services to the private and public sectors.
The Office’s key roles are:
- Championing applied research
- Supporting industry with emergent research
- Contributing to research globally
- Supporting the Ara academic and innovation functions with grounded, evidence- and practice-based research
- Supporting postgraduate research
For further information or to discuss your project and research ideas, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.