When you’re ready to apply
If you’ve decided which programme you’d like to study, check the programme’s web page for an ‘Apply Now’ button. This will open a form specifically for that programme, and allows you to save your application partway through and return to it later. If there is no ‘Apply Now’ button on the programme page, you can apply by downloading an application form here:
- Domestic Application Form (PDF: 0.2MB)
- International Application Form (PDF: 0.2MB)
- International Group Application Form (PDF: 0.2MB)
- Industry Professional Development Enrolment Form (PDF: 0.2MB)
Course selection for current students
If you’re a current Ara student and you’d like to choose courses within your programme, email email@example.com with the following information:
- Your full name
- Your Ara student ID number
- Details of your programme including the programme name, course code, course name and your learner group (if applicable)
Not sure what you want to study yet?
If you haven’t decided yet what you’d like to study, you can explore your options:
Once you’ve been offered a place in your programme, you can plan your courses and pay for your study. Your enrolment is confirmed once you’ve paid your fees. Full information is available in our Terms and Conditions.
Already started an online application?
You should have received an email which will take you right back to where you left off. If you can’t find that email and you haven’t bookmarked the page, you can go back to our login page and reset your password using “forgot password”.