To enable students to integrate learning from course work into the clinical placement. This is a benchmarking course for entry into the Professional Integrated Practice course in the private sector
- Diagnose clinical problems independently.
- Develop and defend diagnostic and therapeutic plans for patients.
- Critically reflect on the psychomotor skills of soft tissue manipulation, joint motion testing and articulation.
- Manage practice systems, processes and technology.
- Critically reflect culturally responsive and safe person centred care.
- Demonstrate professional oral and written communication skills in the workplace.
- Evaluate the application of OCNZ guidelines in relation to ethics, health and safety and patient welfare.