Architectural Design Studio 6
To enable students to work independently to determine and solve complex, authentic design problems
- Determine and solve a complex and detailed architectural design brief.
- Critically analyse and create inhabited architectural form and space, with a historical, social and cultural context in a natural and/or built environment.
- Use a variety of media, including drawing and digital media and model-making to showcase process, developmental and presentation skills.
- Investigate and solve technical and environmental problems.
- Demonstrate self-management and communication skills for the architectural profession and associated industries.