Ethical Hacking and Testing
This course analyses and applies different methods to perform hacking ethically and implement security mechanisms to protect organisation’s information system.
- Analyse penetration methodologies to plan and design ethical hacking process.
- Apply legal and organisational regulatory requirements in ethical hacking and testing.
- Apply ethical hacking tools to exploit vulnerabilities in an organisation’s information system.
- Assess, select and implement security approaches and controls to support the organisation’s operations.
Delivered as part of the following programmes
- Bachelor of Information and Communication Technologies (Networking and Infrastructure Pathway)
- Bachelor of Information and Communication Technologies
- Bachelor of Information and Communication Technologies (Information Systems Pathway)
- Bachelor of Information and Communication Technologies (Software Development Pathway)
- New Zealand Diploma in Cybersecurity (Level 6)