To enable the learner to explore photography as a tool for image generation across a range of thematic contexts, with specific emphasis on image capture, lighting and post-production techniques.
The learning outcomes for this course are:
Use of a range of camera systems.
Place work in context to current practice across a range of photographic genres.
Use lighting appropriate to a given subject.
Apply digital capture and post-production processes.
Delivered as part of the following programmes
- Bachelor of Broadcasting Communications (Radio)
- Bachelor of Design (Visual Communication Design)
- Bachelor of Music
- Bachelor of Broadcasting Communications (Screen Production)
- Bachelor of Music Theatre
- Bachelor of Broadcasting Communications (Journalism)
- Bachelor of Design (Applied Visual Art)
- Bachelor of Design (Fashion Technology and Design)
- Bachelor of Design (Motion Design)