Architectural Design Studio 4
To enable students to further extend their knowledge of architectural form, space and geometry, surface and textures and to apply design principles to a design scenario of medium complexity
- Apply and communicate principles of design to create two and three dimensional form and space for complex medium-scale buildings.
- Interpret and respond to a detailed architectural design brief.
- Develop and communicate solutions by selecting and applying a variety of media, including drawing and digital media and model-making.
- Evaluate cultural perspectives and apply to specific architectural solutions.
- Integrate knowledge of structure, legislation, enclosure and sustainability to create architectural solutions as applied to medium-scale buildings.