Introduction to Te Reo and Tikanga
Gain an understanding of basic Te Reo and Māori culture and learn how to use your new skills in the workplace and other settings.
By arrangement, we can tailor the workshop to focus on the language you’ll most likely use and the situations you’ll use it in.
- Timing of delivery by arrangement
- Suitable for groups of up to 25 people
- Available in Christchurch, Timaru and Ashburton, and at your place of business by arrangement
- $155 per hour + GST for up to 20 people (additional $50 for up to five more attendees)
- Participants receive a certificate upon completion
Please note: You may be charged a portion of the Compulsory Student Services Fee that supports our services available to students. For full information on the Compulsory Student Services Fee, visit fees and finance.