Is this programme applicable for the CAPL process?
Content - Long Description
Please outline as applicable:
- What subjects/topics are covered?
- What skills, knowledge and professional attributes will students acquire?
- What tasks will they become capable of performing; to what level?
- How does the programme and its content relate to industry?
- Is there a work placement component? (provide details)
- Does the programme include an industry or research project (provide details)
- What learning methods are used (if relevant) eg tutorials, online, group projects, site visits
- What makes this programme better than/different to similar programmes elsewhere?
- What else should prospective students know about this programme?
- What opportunities exist for graduates of this programme? (indicate possible job titles or workplace environments.)
- What is the current state and future outlook for employment in this industry?
- What opportunities exist for advancement with experience and further study?
- What other Ara programmes or qualifications would graduates of this programme benefit from doing after this one to increase their skills and expertise?
- Please provide information on the specific Ara qualifications that this programme pathways into or general information about where this study might lead
- Are there programmes available in complementary areas that could enhance the student’s knowledge?
- What opportunities exist for graduates to further their education on the job?