Need a little help and advice about applying to study with us in 2021?
Then come along to one of our Application Completion Events. Our team will be available to help you get your application sorted and submitted quickly, to give you the best chance of getting onto your chosen programme.
Each session covers:
- Application documents
- Fees-free funding, TTAF funding, scholarships
- Verifying ID documents
- Information for courses starting in 2021 (including diplomas and degrees, study preparation pathway courses, trades and youth guarantee courses)
You can also get expert, one-on-one advice from a member of our application and enrolment team.
Session dates (Christchurch and Timaru*):
- Thursday 17 September, 5.30pm-6.30pm
- Thursday 15 October, 5.30pm-6.30pm
Register for a session below.
If you wish to enrol for a course during the session, please bring your passport or birth certificate.
At Ara we prioritise the health and wellbeing of our colleagues and learners. Therefore the Application Evenings are subject to the below Operating Guidelines at Alert Level 2:
- Attendees must pre-register in order to attend. Walk ins cannot be accommodated.
- The Evening is limited to 40 students. This will be managed on a first in – first served basis
- Attendees may bring along 1 supporter – parent, caregiver, sibling, etc
- The room being used has enough seating for 200+ to enable attendees adequate social distancing
*Timaru sessions are ‘drop-in’ style.