Covid support for Ōtautahi House residents
Kia ora koutou
On August 14th 2023, the Government announced that all mandatory public health requirements for Covid-19 would be removed from Tuesday, August 15th.
For the wellbeing of yourself and others, please continue to practise whakatūpato (caution):
- Protect yourself and others by keeping up with healthy habits.
- If unwell, stay in your flat and test for Covid-19.
- If you test positive, the Government recommends five days of self-isolation
- If you leave your room to access shared facilities within your flat (e.g. bathroom) – wear a mask and follow stringent hygiene practices.
- If you test positive, email your tutors to let them know you will be absent from class. If you are well enough to continue studying, discuss this with your tutors and work out a plan to continue learning.
- Counselling and health support is available by phone, video, or email. Contact Susan Woods: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone the Health Centre on (03) 940 7566..