What is Osteopathy?
Osteopathy is a form of manual medicine that works by correcting alignment and restoring mobility in the spine & joints, decreasing muscular tension, reducing nerve irritation and increasing blood flow.
Osteopathy is a holistic form of healthcare which helps individuals of any age improve or restore health and wellbeing, there are many reasons someone may come visit an osteopath!
- sports injuries
- spinal and joint aches and pains
- ankle, knee and shoulder injuries
- postural problems
- reduced mobility
- sciatic irritation or sciatica
- breathing related disorders
- pregnancy support
- sleeping feeding or digestive problems in babies
Monday to Friday: 9am - 5pm
O Block, 154 Madras Street, Christchurch
Phone 940 8856