Do you want to develop a greater sense of self worth and the ability to better nurture yourself? By taking part in this friendly, supportive and active group you can work towards these goals.
- Understanding what contributes to self esteem and how you can influence it
- Developing new ways of being with yourself and others
- Takings steps towards better self-care
- Finding new ways of expressing yourself
Please note: You may be charged a portion of the Compulsory Student Services Fee that supports our services available to students. For full information on the Compulsory Student Services Fee, visit fees and finance.
How to apply
To apply for one of our short courses, fill in a paper copy of our application form, available here, then either drop it in to your nearest campus or mail it to us at Enrolment Centre, Ara Institute of Canterbury, PO Box 540, Christchurch Mail Centre.
- Distinguish between low, healthy and inflated self esteem.
- Identify and implement ways to enhance healthy self esteem.
- Develop and implement self-care strategies.
- Identify and reduce negative self-talk.
*Please note: there will be no class on Queen’s Birthday Monday 3 June.Christchurch City campus
Monday, 1pm - 3pmChristchurch City campus