90% off tuition fees
Christchurch, Timaru, Oamaru, Ashburton, Online
These scholarships will enable Linwood High School students to study at Ara, to support students to have a successful transition into tertiary training. "Lift Trust" established 10+ years ago.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must:
- Meet entry requirements for your chosen programme of study
- NZ Citizen or permanent resident
- Full time or part time study
- Only available to students that have completed at least two years of study in Linwood College Senior School (Years 11-13) - Must have an attendance rate of a minimum of 80% in their final year of study with Linwood College
You are not able to access the LIFT completion grant and this scholarship in the same year.
All 2019 scholarships are available for students entering into their first year of a new programme of study (unless otherwise stated in the eligibility criteria).
From 2020, all scholarships are available for students entering into any level of study at Ara (unless stated otherwise in eligibility criteria).
We encourage all learners eligible for an Ara scholarship to apply. Before you complete your Ara scholarship application, check out your eligibility for the government’s fees free initiative. We are happy to help you out with this process. If you are eligible for only a proportion of your fees covered under the government initiative and not a full year, you may still be eligible to apply for an Ara scholarship.
If you are unsure about your eligibility please contact us.
Any programme at Ara Institute of Canterbury.
How to apply
To apply for this scholarship:
- Complete an application form
- Include a personal statement to reflect the special circumstances that make you a candidate for this scholarship
- Provide a written referee report (see application form) which comments on your ability to succeed in this programme
- Obtain confirmation from Linwood College that you meet the eligibility requirement (see application form)
Please return your application to Scholarships, PO Box 540, Christchurch 8140 or email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org