Enables learners to develop their essential skills necessary to function as a member of a team to producing studio based television production of broadcasting standard.
- Experiment and practice in specific areas of studio based television productions, and show a basic understanding of the role of each crew position required to make a studio-based television production.
- Initiate and incorporate the complete range of logistical and support services required to produce a programme.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the target audience when producing for television.
- Demonstrate a variety of communication skills and an ability to be an effective member.
- Show a technical confidence, including Health and Safety issues, to operate all equipment utilised in a studio based production.
- Ensure that a developed concept can be transformed into an efficiently delivered product.
- Demonstrate an awareness of the standards and regulations that govern studio practice.
- Reflect on the practice of self and peers and make constructive verbal and written comments to improve performance.