Our Music Arts programmes are delivered within purpose built facilities at our City campus on Madras Street.
In addition to classrooms, our specialist facilities include:
- A 99-seat auditorium with permanently installed PA and stage monitor sound systems and static, in-house LED lighting rig)
- Industry-level recording studios
- A computer suite comprising 24 Macs
- Sound-proofed and acoustically treated rehearsal and performance spaces with permanently installed PA systems
- Nine pianos including three grand pianos
- Select vintage and boutique instruments including: Hammond C3 with Leslie speaker, Fender Rhodes and Wurlitzer electric pianos, Nord synthesisers
- High quality backline instruments and amplifiers including six double basses, two full drum kits, 20-piece percussion collection and high quality amplifiers and speakers.
All teaching rooms have built in AV technology, wireless broadband and permanently installed sound playback systems.