We are now taking registrations for our PITCH Model Auditions coming up on Wednesday 23 October 2019, 5-6pm. However you must be available for the dates below.
Model audition Venue: CPSA, Student building, Madras Street.
2019 Pitch dates and times
Models are needed for the garment fitting date, and Pitch show date.
These are compulsory to attend, if you are unable to attend the garment fitting evening and Pitch show date, we cannot use you as a model. We have fittings and the rehearsal/Pitch show day running to a tight schedule, it is not possible to catch up if you can't make it.
To be eligible for selection you must be available for the garment fitting and PITCH Show dates below
Only come to the model audition if you can make the garment fitting evening, and Pitch show date. These key dates are specified below.
- Female & Male Model Fittings 5pm Tuesday 19 November - Please be punctual
- PITCH Catwalk Show day is Saturday 23 November - You are needed from 8.30am - 11pm, Includes rehearsal in the morning, then hair and make-up.
- Age: 14+
- Male Sizes: 78-86cm waist, 96-104cm chest, 178cm minimum height
- Female Sizes: Size 10-12, approximately 168-178cm height
- Please bring high heel shoes (female) or dress shoes (male).
For further information contact Nickie McPhail on 03 940 8027 or firstname.lastname@example.org.