Help get the country moving by getting the skills employers need now!
Designed to help New Zealand grow post-Covid, the government’s Targeted Training and Apprenticeship Fund means a range of industry-specific courses are fees-free from 1 July 2020 and 31 December 2022.
You can find out more about this fees-free offer here.
Fees-Free TTAF study options at Ara:
Health and Wellbeing
|New Zealand Certificate in Health and Wellbeing (Social and Community Services)|
Engineering and Architecture
Commercial Road Transport
|New Zealand Certificate in Commercial Road Transport (Heavy Vehicle Operator)|
Study and Career Preparation*
* Terms and Conditions apply for the Study and Career Preparation programmes:
- Ara standard entry requirements apply
- The first 100 learners who are enrolled in the Study and Career Preparation programmes are entitled to the fees-free offer, on a first come first serve basis.
- Students already enrolled in these programmes are automatically eligible.
- The offer applies for study in 2020 only i.e. starting July 2020.
- The offer is only available to students who are not eligible for the Governments first year of fees-free study.
- The Compulsory Student Services Fee is not covered as part of the offer, and is therefore will still be payable.