World Boost 2019 & 2020
|Value||Variable, $30,000 available in total|
|Closing date||Ongoing until awarded|
|Location||Christchurch, Timaru, Oamaru, Ashburton|
Grants to enable students to attend national or international competitions, events and experiences related to their area of study.
This scholarship would enable you to attend national or international competitions, events, or experiences related to your area of study.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship:
- The event or experience needs to be related to the field or area of study you are enrolled in
- Application needs to be supported by the HOD of your Department
- Need to be studying in a programme for at least 6 months
- At least three weeks into programme when scholarship is required
- Opportunity must occur while still enrolled with Ara or within 3 months of qualification completion.
- Student must agree to being included in Ara promotional material related to the scholarship opportunity
- You must be studying with Ara –this excludes partnerships and subcontracting arrangements examples: TANZ eCampus, SIGNAL & Road Transport programmes, Bachelor of Nursing (Master of Health Sciences Professional Practice)
Students who are eligible for a fees discount, are eligible for this scholarship.
Any programme at Ara that is at least 6 months in duration.
How to Apply
- Complete an application form.
- Include a personal statement to reflect why you are a good candidate for this scholarship and how the opportunity will help your study or career goals
- Provide two written references which comment on your ability to succeed in this programme and attest to your character
- Please include evidence of all expected costs related to this event, e.g. registration, transport, accommodation etc
- Please put your application into Ara at least 14 working days prior to the registration closing
Please return your application to Scholarships, PO Box 540, Christchurch 8140 or email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that as part of this scholarship, you may be required to be included in Ara promotional material related to the opportunity.
More information can also be found here.Application Form