Inde Technology - Women in Tech Kickstart
|Value||$1000 + laptop|
A cash grant of $1,000 and free laptop for women enrolled in the first year of the Bachelor of Information and Communication Technologies.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following conditions:
- Be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident at the time of application
- Be enrolled in the Bachelor of Information and Communication Technologies (BICT)
- Be a woman (assigned female at birth and/or self-identify as female)
Bachelor of Information Communication and Technologies at Ara Institute of Canterbury.
How to Apply
- Complete an application form
- Include a personal statement to reflect the special circumstances that make you a candidate for this scholarship, i.e:
- Explain how this scholarship will assist you to reach your goals
- Include detail of your current financial situation and how this assistance will make a difference.
- Provide two referee reports, which comment on your ability to succeed in this programme and attest to your character. One referee report must be completed by an Ara tutor.
Please return your application via email to: email@example.com