Inde Technology - Women in Tech Infrastructure
|Tenure||Up to 12 months|
A fee reduction of $3,500 for women enrolled in Year 2 of the BICT Networking and Infrastructure pathway.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following conditions:
- Be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident at the time of application
- Be studying towards a Bachelor of Information and Communication Technologies (BICT)
- Have successfully completed the first year of the three year qualification
- Be enrolled in the second second year of the BICT Networking Infrastructure Pathway
- Be a woman (assigned female at birth and/or self-identify as female)
Bachelor of Information Communication and Technologies at Ara Institute of Canterbury.
This scholarship covers course fees only. Student levies and course-related costs are not included. It cannot be redeemed for cash or transferred from one programme to another.
How to Apply
- Complete an application form
- Include a personal statement to reflect the special circumstances that make you a candidate for this scholarship, i.e:
- Explain how this scholarship will assist you to reach your goals
- Include detail of your current financial situation and how this assistance will make a difference.
- Provide two referee reports, which comment on your ability to succeed in this programme and attest to your character. One referee report must be completed by an Ara tutor.
Please return your application and supporting documentation via email to firstname.lastname@example.org