|Value||$10,000 shared across all CMCA scholarships granted|
|Opening date||15 June 2023|
|Closing date||31 July 2023|
|Provider||Ara and CMCA|
|Location||Christchurch, Timaru, Oamaru, Ashburton, Online|
This scholarship is open to all registered CMCA players who are 16 years old and over. Scholarships are available for full-time, part-time and online/distance offerings at Ara.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet all of the following conditions.
- Be a registered member of a CMCA affiliated club
- Be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident
- Have met entry requirements for your chosen programme
- You must be studying with Ara or TANZ eCampus
This scholarship is available for learners entering into any year of study at Ara as a fee reduction or stipend payment.
How to Apply
- Please submit an application form (click on the application form button below).
- Provide a personal statement to reflect the special circumstances that make you a candidate for this scholarship.
- Provide two referee reports, which comment on your ability to succeed in this programme and attest to your character. One referee report must be from your coach or a representative of your cricket club (Please use the template provided below).
Once you have submitted your application, please send your supporting documentation via email to email@example.com