Challenge yourself on our awesome, purpose-built climbing wall in the gym at our Timaru campus.
The climbing wall is a training environment for our second year Outdoor Education students, who supervise the climbing wall sessions as part of their study.
TG Block Gym, Theodosia Street, Timaru
Cost per person:
$6 youth (14yrs and under)
$8 students (with student ID)
$10 adults (18yrs +)
- Hygiene and distancing measures must be observed, BYO hand sanitiser
- You must complete an induction on your first visit (7pm, every session)
- A harness is included but not climbing shoes (please BYO)
- If you’re under 14 a parent/guardian must accompany you at all times
- If you’re under 18 a parent/guardian must sign a risk acknowledgement form on your first visit
- Sessions are fully supervised by qualified staff and senior Ara outdoor education students