Challenge yourself on our awesome, purpose-built climbing wall in the gym at our Timaru campus.
The climbing wall is a training environment for our second year Outdoor Education students, who supervise the climbing wall sessions as part of their study.
TG Block Gym, Theodosia Street, Timaru
8 May, 15 May, 22 May, 29 May, 5 June
24 July, 31 July, 7 August, 14 August, 21 August
Cost per person:
$6 youth (14yrs and under)
$8 students (with student ID)
$10 adults (18yrs +)
- Payment is by cash only and includes harness hire
- If it's your first time to the wall this year, you must attend the induction session at 7pm on your first evening
- Climbers between the age of 14-17 must have a parent/guardian signed waiver form on the first evening
- Climbers under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, teacher, leader or appointed adult during the session
- Sessions are fully supervised by qualified staff and senior Ara outdoor education students