Find multifunction printer / scanner / copiers in the Library. All print jobs are automatically sent to the nearest printer / copier. You can also use the "Follow me" option to print. This allows you to pick your printing up from any printer / copier on campus using your Student ID card. This guide explains how to use mobile print.
Ask a librarian for help with any printing, copying, and scanning questions.
|Black & White||Colour|
Adding Credit to your Printing/Photocopy Account
This Printing - Online top-up guide tells you how to add credit for printing and photocopying.
How to Photocopy
Place the original document face-down on the glass or face-up in the document feeder.
- Log in by either
- placing your Student card against the reader on the right side of the touch screen
- or by selecting Log In/Out above the keypad and entering your network user ID and password
- Tap ‘Device Functions’ and then ‘Copy’ on the touch screen.
- Set the copy options such as size, colour, and duplexing.
- For multiple copies, use the keypad to set the desired number of copies.
- Press the green Start button on the right of the touch screen.
- On completion logout by selecting Log Out in the top right hand corner of the touch screen.