Becoming a Digital Citizen
Gain confidence in the digital world with this 40-hour course.
Learn about apps, scams, smartphones, online forms, online shopping and more.
- Develop digital literacy.
- Use digital devices to communicate effectively.
- Apply appropriate ethics and etiquette when using digital devices.
- Understand digital identity and security to stay safe online.
- Address the health and wellness issues of using digital devices.
- Engage in e-commerce activities.
|Estimated Time||40 Hours|
Please note: You will be charged an associated external fee (if applicable) plus a portion of the compulsory Student Services Levy that supports our services available to students. For full information on the compulsory Student Services Levy, visit fees and finance.
How to Apply
To apply for one of our short courses, fill in a paper copy of our application form, available here, then either drop it in to your nearest campus or mail it to us at Enrolment Centre, Ara Institute of Canterbury, PO Box 540, Christchurch Mail Centre