Becoming a Digital Citizen
Gain confidence in the digital world with this 40-hour course.
Learn about apps, scams, smartphones, online forms, online shopping and more.
- Develop digital literacy.
- Use digital devices to communicate effectively.
- Apply appropriate ethics and etiquette when using digital devices.
- Understand digital identity and security to stay safe online.
- Address the health and wellness issues of using digital devices.
- Engage in e-commerce activities.
|Estimated Time||40 Hours|
Please note: You will be charged an associated external fee (if applicable) plus a portion of the compulsory Student Services Levy that supports our services available to students. For full information on the compulsory Student Services Levy, visit fees and finance.
How to Apply
If there is a blue "View Dates & Apply" button near the top right hand of this page:
- click on the button
- select the relevant course option
- click "apply"
- fill in the online form and click "submit"
If there is no blue "View Dates & Apply" button near the top right hand of this page:
- print out and fill in this form
- scan it and email it to Enrolment Team OR drop it in to an Ara campus OR post it to Ara Institute of Canterbury, PO Box 540, Christchurch Mail Centre
Find out why you can feel confident about choosing to study at AraMore
- Admission & Enrolment Form PDF, 300 KB
- Dual Enrolment Form PDF, 241 KB
Area of Interest
Need some help picking the right course for you?
Send us an enquiry or book a tour and experience Ara for yourself!