Advanced Screen and Television Production
To enable students to develop advanced production and post-production knowledge and skills in sound, text and vision necessary to function as a member of a professional television or screen production team working in both a studio-based and single-camera field environment. To enable students to learn basic small business knowledge and skills necessary to function independently as a provider of services in media industries
- Function as a member of a professional studio production team.
- Be a functional member of a professional field production unit.
- Apply technical and creative skills in selected areas of the commercial screen, television, and digital media.
- Exercise appropriate decision-making about screen content that meets legal, moral and social responsibilities.
- Demonstrate the personal and interpersonal knowledge, skills and attitudes required of an ethical media professional working independently and in a team environment.