Ngā Whakatakoto o Te Reo Rua : Māori Language Grammar 2
Kia whai wahi te tauira ki te whakapakari i nga pakiaka o Te Reo i roto i nga tuahuatanga. To enable students to communicate in basic Te Reo Maori in varied, familiar, and predictable situations
Te whakamahi tika i ngā kupu ā-kaupapa o ētahi horopaki ka tohua ā tuhi, ā kōrero.
Appropriately use vocabulary relative to written and spoken selected contexts.
Kōrero Māori i ngā horopaki kua mārama ki te tauira.
Demonstrate comprehension of, and respond to, spoken Māori appropriately in predictable contexts.
Pānui me te mārama ki ngā kōrero i roto i ngā tuhinga mō ngā kaupapa kua mārama ki te tauira.
Demonstrate comprehension of predictable written texts on familiar subjects.
Delivered as part of the following programmes
- Study and Career Preparation - Broadcasting and Applied Media Pathway, Level 4 View
- Study and Career Preparation - Sports, Nutrition and Health Promotion Pathway, Level 3 View
- Elementary Te Reo Māori View
- New Zealand Certificate in Study and Career Preparation (L3)(Architectural Studies and Construction) View
- Study and Career Preparation - Study Opportunities Pathway, Level 3 View
- Study and Career Preparation - Support Work and Social Work Pathway, Level 3 View
- Study and Career Preparation - Engineering Pre-Pathway, Level 3 View
- Study and Career Preparation - TOA Sports Pathway, Level 3 View