Google Apps - Tips and Tricks
Introducing our New Google Apps Tips and Tricks course
Do you know that when you sign up for a Google account you get access to a variety of great apps? This course will get you started with an account (if you don’t already have one) and introduce you to some of the free applications that come with it.
- Discover and explore using Google Earth, Maps and Lens
- Organise your schedule and share events with others using Calendar
- Organise and store all your photos
- Discover, watch and share videos and music using YouTube
- Connect with others using Gmail, Hangouts and Duo
- Capture your thoughts as notes, lists and voice memos using Keep, then get a reminder later
- Speak, scan, type or draw to translate in over 100 languages
You can learn all of this with the help of one of our friendly facilitators. For more information email email@example.com, or drop into one of our centres at New Brighton, Bishopdale, Hornby, Madras Street and Rangiora.
Estimated Hours: 40
- Create and set up a Google account.
- Learn tips and tricks using Google Applications.
- Store and share using Google applications.
- Communicate in different ways using Google applications.
- Create and share digital media using Google applications.
- Navigate using Google applications.
- Search using Google applications.
- Schedule and plan using Google applications.