Digital Skills for Job Seekers
Get to grips with modern job application processes.
- Setting up an appropriate job search email address
- Using email on your phone
- Downloading and using job-related apps
- Attaching documents to emails
- Using Google Docs to create, name and store documents
- Downloading, sharing and printing documents
- Creating PDF documents
- Completing templates.
|Estimated Time||2 Hours|
Please note: You may be charged a portion of the Compulsory Student Services Fee that supports our services available to students. For full information on the Compulsory Student Services Fee, visit fees and finance.