Space Invaders is a chance to score some awesome gear to kit out your common space! It’s open to all secondary schools and youth-oriented community organisations in Canterbury (Christchurch, North Canterbury, South Canterbury and Oamaru).
There are three prize packages up for grabs, each including:
- A retro arcade game cabinet (featuring Space Invaders)
- A table tennis table
- A microwave
- A sandwich maker
- 2 x bean bags
How to enter
- Register your school or organisation here
- Create an original short video about why you think Ara is a great place to study
- Upload your video to You Tube and send the URL link to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can have as many participants in your group as you want, so long as you’re from the same school or community group. Your school or community group can enter as many times as you wish.
Key dates (2019):
- Registration closes on Friday 17 May 2019.
- Videos must be uploaded to Youtube and the link sent to Ara by Friday 7 June 2019.
- Winners will be announced on 13 June 2019 at Ara’s Open Day.
- Prizes will be delivered (by arrangement) between 19-21 June 2019.
- Winners will be publicly announced and videos showcased between 19-21 June 2019.
Terms and Conditions
- To enter, you must first register your team by 17 May 2019, then upload your video to Youtube and send the link to Ara by 7 June 2019.
- Entries received after the closing date wil not be accepted and proof of posting or emailing cannot be accepted as proof of delivery.
- By entering this competition you give Ara permission to use, play and promote your video on Ara’s website, social media channels and in engagement activities.
- By entering this competition, you agree that should your entry win, you give Ara permission to film/photograph and promote delivery of your prize package on Ara’s website, social media channels and in engagement activities.
- Your video must not infringe on any copyright.
- Any video with language, scenes, content or concepts deemed inappropriate by Ara will be ineligible for entry (videos must be appropriate for broadcast to school-aged audiences).
- Winners will be decided by a panel of judges from Ara and all decisions are final.
- Winners will be notified on 13 June 2019 and arrangements will be made to deliver the prize package.
- Prizes are subject to availability.
- If a prize specified in the competition becomes unavailable for any reason Ara may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
- Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- Prize winners are responsible for all insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the prize.
If you require any further information about the competition, please email email@example.com.