My Ara is Ara Institute of Canterbury’s myday student portal, providing quick and easy access to information about your study at Ara. There is a My Ara website as well as downloadable app for mobile devices. The app builds on the Ara myday website, providing access to the same apps and data, for a seamless experience.
To access My Ara, you must have a current Ara student login and you need to have set your Ara network login password. This can be done the first time you login to an Ara computer or at https://pwd.ara.ac.nz using your username and initial password that will have been emailed to you.
With My Ara you can access everything you need in one place and with notifications to keep you updated. My Ara, powered by myday, will be your go-to app, helping you to make the most of your Ara experience.
Features include access to:
* Moodle, providing access to your courses and programme information
* Timetables, so you can see where you need to be and when, as well as notifications if anything changes.
* Your Library account so you can keep up-to-date with your borrowing history and reservations, as well as receive notifications when a reserved book is available, or overdue notices.
* Your Email – be notified of new emails and access your emails
* Services and Learning Resources – access to information about Ara's student services and learning resources
* Orientation – access to information to help new students
The website can be accessed at myday.ara.ac.nz
To download the app