If you prefer to be known by a name, which is not your legal name and can supply proof that you use this name (e.g. bank account details), we will record your preferred name on our system.
In all cases your legal documented name must be used for academic records.
Note: For any loan/allowance applications: DWI (WINZ) will use your legal name.