You may receive a refund of credit fees paid for Unit Standards after withdrawing from a course. Ask about this at the Central Academic Records Office, Rakaia Centre.

Remember: you must either:

- apply in writing to enrolments, CPIT, PO Box 540, Christchurch.

- complete a Course Amendment Form phone 0800 24 24 76 to have one posted to you, or send a request via email .

for any course changes to be actioned.